- Religious services commence effective Friday, 5th June, with mandatory use of nose masks and with congregations not exceeding 100.
- Monday 15th June, final year students of JHS, SHS, and Universities will resume school.
- Fumigation of all schools across the country before reopening.
- Private burial of a maximum of 100 persons can proceed.
- Weddings and other social gatherings can now be done with not more than 100 people.
- Other social gatherings such as sporting activities, political rallies, crusades, and funerals are still prohibited.
- Our borders are still closed till further notice.
- Enhance personal hygiene and social distancing protocols.
Download the full address (PDF) below:
Address to the Nation – Update 10