Facebook is undoubtedly the most used social networking site ever. It made everyone’s life easy. You can connect with long lost friends or neighbors or colleagues just with a simple search. Not just that, you can make a lot of new friends on this social media platform. So, without wasting any time, let us dive into fun Facebook facts.
1. 30% of the people who use internet use Facebook more than once every day.
2. As of today, 250 billion photos have been uploaded on Facebook. Six(6) new profiles are added every second i.e. in a day, there are around 500,000 new profiles added to Facebook
3. Facebook users generate around four million likes a minute.
4. 45% of the people receive news through Facebook. Posts which are posted anywhere between 10 PM to 11 PM EST get around 88% more interactions on an average than posts published or posted at different times
5. 40% of the people agreed that they would share their data regarding health with Facebook.
6. Needless to say, the main page of Facebook is the most popular page. It has around 213 million likes. Samsung page comes second with 159 million likes, and with 122 million likes, Cristiano Ronaldo comes third.
7. 200 million people use Facebook lite.
8. 22% of American’s internet time is taken up by Facebook. Google (including YouTube) takes up around 11%.
9. Overall, Facebook users spend around 20 minutes each day on Facebook.
10. As of the third quarter of 2018, there were 2.357 billion monthly active users of Facebook.